This was done on Canson Mi Tientes paper. I didn’t plan this one at all. I started doing a sphere, and then it morphed into this scary thing.
It’s been a long time since I did a portrait in this medium. A friend of mine commissioned it, so I had to sweep away some dust and cobwebs in my mind and remember how I did the first ones. I used a colored matboard, and four prismacolors for the rendering.
This is for a t-shirt design. Apparently, the sheep is supposed to look stoned. I was given the reference photograph of a mask, and after doing a bit of sketching, I ended up with the simpler vector version at the bottom.